Do you have an HTC Android phone? Do you have Android 2.0? Do you want the ability to enter text with your voice? Then this mod is for you.
Here is how you download and enable the Voice to Text IME mod.
1. From the home screen click the Menu button then click Settings then click Applications. Make sure the Unknown Sources check box is checked.
2. On your Android browser, download this file http://www.mediafire.com/?hknzjex4tnm It will load a web page, click the "Click Here To Start Download" link
3. After it downloads, open the HTC_IME_LO_25.apk file that downloaded. It should open in the Market app. Click Install and accept the prompts.
4. After its installed, go back to the Home screen, click Menu, then Settings, then Language and Keyboard. Click the check box next to the HTC_IME mod.
5. Open an application with a text input box (such as the search bar). Long press the input box. Select Input Method then select the HTC_IME mod.
6. You now have a keyboard with a Voice microphone on the lower left hand side.